Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Friday, November 18, 2005

This might be called an Invalid Entry by some of my readers who were promised some Serious Stuff from my end. I have only one thing to say in my defence – I thought it to be the most appropriate place to mention this. If however, you don’t like this, let me know.

When ME and WE had a conflict, I lost

Blessed are those who are in Love.
Even I was Blessed Once.
Yes, I was in Love, was.....

WE met
SHE and ME

WE became Friends
Best of Friends, shared so much, our Dreams, Aspirations, Each other's time.

Didn't share one thing
Outlook to some issues, maybe that was why WE were attracted so much to each other, after all, opposites attract.

Our Friendship Ended

Love Blossomed.
Couldn't Stay without each other.
My day wasn’t complete until I had seen her once, spoken to her once, at the very least.
I Believe the feeling was mutual.

Our Outlooks Clashed
WE sorted it out

They clashed again, yet again, and again, many times
---------- It was Hell ----------

ME and SHE drifted away……..

I LOST.

Rishy

1 Comments:

Blogger Spirit said...

rishy!! SHE here.. i just read all ur posts and m so moved! would like to write a lot.. but wanna know some things first... how did you meet her? and for how long were u 2 together?

10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home