Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Human Bite...

Well, I bit my finger while I was eating a couple of days back…

Well, many of you might have done that… But then, what caught my attention more wasn’t the pain, but the intensity with which I did actually BITE… It was awesome, I mean, I could have easily hurt myself if I hadn’t checked myself…

I had read a comparison of a Human Bite being as powerful as “Something”, if anyone of you could help me out on this, lemme know…

Well, nothing else rite now…

Rishy…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

abe kya kuch bhi???????
kya matlab hua bhai is bolg ka?
mujhe pata hai tumhara ishara kis side hai.

10:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home