Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Sunday, May 28, 2006

What do you say ??

Well, someone doesn’t find my telling all of you that I have blogged nice, and SHE has made her discomfort known…

Well, once in life, SHE meant a lot to me…MEANT !!!

If you happen to know HER

OR

If you are HER, I have a Message for you…


‘ YOU AND I ‘ IS OVER !
SO, DON’T INTERFERE IN MY LIFE, JUST LIKE I AM NOT INTERFERING IN YOURS !

1 Comments:

Blogger Determined Soul said...

well said buddy.... be a man ans say wht you feel...
just forget all the things of the past....now there is no relation between both of you..
feel free to exprees ur views ..... mind it " dont wait for trains, bus and u knw it"
ek jaaegi to dusri aaegi...

11:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home