Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Seems I've driven off my Readers by mentioning what I did mention.

It is said -
Don't cry 'coz its over
Smile 'coz it happened

I am not strong enough to "Smile coz it happened"
And I've cried my eyeballs out over the matter,spent sleepless nights,pondering over the fact - It could have been different, if any of us would have made a compromise.

Compromise , did I say Compromise ??

Well, if that would have happened, I believe it would have become Charity on the part of the one who made the compromise, and not remained Love.

After all, you shouldn't expect a person to Change just coz you Love him/her and don't like something about him/her, and in the first place itself, you fell for the Person for who he/she was, not because who you wanted him/her to be.
If that were the case -
"The World Would Have Been A Different Place".

Well, I know I disappoint you (My Valuable Reader) by writing all these silly things down (I'd have called it crap,bullshit,etc myself had I not been through it myself) and posting it on the blog for you to read. But, I don't know why....... I do it.

Also, note that this is not to dishearten People from falling in Love.

I know Love is a Very Pure Feeling, you simply can't control the "Gudgudi in your Heart" that starts once you are with your Love, talking to him/her, texting , or simply thinking about him/her. How you can tell that the phone would ring the next moment and it would be, who else, no guessing games here, your Beloved. Or how you sometimes long for that one moment to be with your Beloved, the Moment for which you'd do anything.

Even I would have done anything for her -
I could have killed for her OR died for her

I AM NO MORE ALIVE

Rishy

Rishy's ME-SHE Interesting Fact No. 01 -
We never got to celebrate Valentine's Day, after expressing our Love for each other, to each other.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spirit said...

Hi Rishy,


I am regularly reading every blog of your. We made a pact to keep the blogs flowing, dont think you can ever drive me off !! Am too touched to write comments on the current blogs, but surely we read everything you write. Never think that you are driving your readers.... :)

Everything will be fine,

Tk cr

10:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home