Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Blog 30.04.2006

Cruising at well, maybe 10 kph…. On the railway tracks linking New Delhi and Mumbai, getting faster…

Well, while writing this blog entry my feet are not exactly “FIRMLY ON THE GROUND”, they are resting comfortably in Sukhasana…. Ha ha ha, I DO MISS YOGA AFTER ALL…

I am on my way to Mumbai today, aboard Rajdhani Express Summer Special Train, from Nizammuddin to Mumbai Central. It’s 1905 hrs and I am very excited about my Summer Project. Now that certain things have been taken care of, I can concentrate solely and entirely on the task at hand….

Ladies and Gentlemen, My Love Story with My Project Begins……

Had a whale of a time for the past 48 hrs….

Allow me to take you through it all…
(Times mentioned are approximations)

28th April 2006
1900 hrs – Kurla Station, on Local bound for Andheri
2000 hrs – Around Santa Cruz Airport
2100 hrs – Rimsha and Me on two Luggage Trolleys at the Entrance of Terminal 1B, Departures, Domestic Flights; having Gatorade Orange
2200 hrs – Rimsha, Lovey, Nakul and Me at the same place, TP-ing
2300 hrs – Rimsha and Me sitting in the Airport Lounge after Check-in and Security check, awaiting the announcement for boarding for our flight – Spicejet Flight 118

29th April 2006
0000 hrs – In Queue, waiting for the shuttle bus service
0100 hrs – Airborne, maybe writing my Previous Blog
0200 hrs – Flying in circles over Delhi, awaiting Landing Permission
0300 hrs – Just got hold of our luggage, moved out of Airport, met Chachaji and Bhaiya, met Shri too, Rimsha ko Bye bola…. NOTE – Shri, I don’t know how, got an Electric Jhatka while operating a Desert Cooler at his place, is fine now. Auntyji has accompanied him.
0400 hrs – Paet Pooja, Maggi Veg Atta Noodles, Bhujia, Hot Milk with ghar wale Biscuit (the ones I am taking to Mumbai also)
0400 hrs – 0930 hrs – Sleeping

Well, the train’s faster now, maybe doing speeds of over 120 kph.
Taking a break, will continue further later…

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home