Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Important Thing was TO LOVE rather than TO BE LOVED...

Nice Quote !

Came across it today on my own PC. Don't remember though when I did save it.

Well, I practiced some Yoga in the morning today... Practiced Visualization... I replayed my
LIFE WITHOUT HER
in my head, and it felt so soothing...

I think I am now falling in LOVE with YOGA...

PEACE, I think I now know where to LOOK for IT

Regards
Rishy :)

PS - I know a few of my blogs are incomplete as of now, I assure you they'll be published sometime soon...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

subha ka bhula jab shaam gharko aaye usee bhula nahi kehete...;) keep it up....and dont forget to inhale and exhale...basic of yoga i think...isint it?

4:54 PM

 
Blogger Wandering Soul said...

tum to summers ka best utilisation kar rahe ho.good u give some food for mind,,keep it up

8:51 PM

 
Blogger bubble said...

main bhi hoon line mein.. kabhi milte hain.. abhi duur tak jaana hai..
really positive..
i have read a lots of ur blogs.. but posting a comment first time.. worth it this time..i think

5:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home