Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I believe that I've written much about my Problems
But this is the first time that I am expressing myself on these topics
And so
I Don't Know Where to Stop

Very often, I ponder over this same thing, but find no solution whatsoever
I've tried hard to get over what happened, but can't
It is said -
Sher ke muh khoon lag jana
I believe my circumstances are similar
I want to feel the way I used to when WE were together
As Chetan Bhagat has so nicely put it in his new book - One Night @ The Call Center
Love? I need a lot of love??
`Of course, u do. And every1 else does too. Funny we never say it. Its ok 2 scream in public if u r hungry, " I'm starving". It is ok 2 make fuss if u r tired. "I'm so sleepy". But somehow we can't say "I just need some more love". Why can't we say it. Shyam"? it is as basic a need.'

I believe we all would agree to this

Sometimes, I am also confused about one more thing
Why me ?
Is it because I CAN HANDLE ALL THIS
Coz if I CAN
I am doing a very bad job

I am so weak

Also, sometimes I think - Mere mei aisa hai hi kya jo koi mujhse pyar kare ?

Afterall, I have so many limitations and I am so very "Not Good"

I AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH, I THINK

Rishy

Rishy's ME-SHE Interesting Fact No. 02 -
After we both said - I Love You , We had a break up in less than 10 days
Strange .................... Would you agree ???

1 Comments:

Blogger Spirit said...

Never think you are not good enough... If one girl could not value you, it only means you weren't meant to be hers. Cuz be sure that there's a girl somewhere... for whom you'll be the best on earth :). - SHE-SILK

7:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home