Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Happy Birthday She-Spirit !!

It's She-Spirit's Birthday today, and this is a small gift from Me to Her...
....another Poem :)
22 on 22

1, Mathematically
Equal, Reciprocally
Almost a Palindrome
My best friend’s B’day, actually

She’s called many names
I call her by some
If she is thirsty
She asks us for “mum”

Is excellent company
Has the most pleasing smile
If ever required
She walks the extra mile

Never ever have I
Written poetry for anyone
Might seem difficult
But, trust me, it’s great fun

I don’t remember
When I met her first
I feel I am blessed
Better than the rest

She’s been my confession box
Has been of late
Kuch bhi keh lo
She’s simply great

Life is tough
It has always been
With you around
It’s better than what could have been

Has an aura around her
Commands our respect
God Bless You, young lady
You deserve the Best

On your special day
You are wished
Happiness, peace, sunshine
And a morning dew-kissed
Regards
Rishy
Awaiting my Return Gift ;) :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home