Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Me vs Myself !

ME vs MYSELF

...Dhuan chhata khula gagan mera
nayee dagar naya safar mera.....

2 Lines from a very popular song...

They Apply to me now, The Smoke that was blocking my view has been cleared and my horizons have expanded too.
My paths are new, My goals, My aspirations are new.

No more narrow mindedness, no more pondering over things and people who don't deserve my mindshare, more importantly my heartshare.

Also,A Line from a very Unlikely Inspiring Person - EMINEM
Song - Lose Yourself
...Last Line...
You can do anything you set your mind to, man

To that I say,
You can also undo anything you set your mind away from
I WILL...

The past couple of days have made me realise that there is so much more to look for in life, so much more to live for.

Looking back at myself, I found that my situation was that of the Frog who lived in the Well in the story - The Frog of the Sea and The Frog of the Well.

I found that I was Having such a narrow view of things that would rival that of only the Greatest Pessimist ever, and may be even beat Him / Her.

I was BETTER than this and so I can be EVEN BETTER NOW.

SHE from http://truthdisrobed.blogspot.com had said to me that I have the potential to be strong, I only lacked the Will Power.

No More, Not Any More.

No Matter What Happens.

I'll face these Demons of my own Creation and slay them.

Rishy - Single and Ready to Mingle

Comments Please :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant tell u how happy i am to read this blog . to tell u the truth u r actually inspiring me .
dhuan chhata .... can hav differnt meaning for different people ... i hope this song applies to me as well some day ....waiting for it !i agree with SHE that u hav the potential to achieve anything in life .... u hav a great head over ur shoulders ... and remember ... God has made someone special for you who should be good enough to deserve u ....
stick to ur new resolution !

2:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone !
This is a very odd entry
I am commenting on myself !!

Actually, I am not commenting, but just letting you know that the Anonymous comment is from Vidhan.....

I wonder how am I inspiring people ? As Vidhan has mentioned in his Comment that I am actually inspiring him !!!! :-/

If you figure this out, lemme know.

Chalo bhai, achha laga yeh comment padh kar. Thanx Vidhan.

Keep the blogs flowing.

Rishy

12:34 PM

 
Blogger Spirit said...

I am very happy for the paradigm change in your attitude. Best of luck for everything dude, the best is waiting for you.



Tk Cr
SHri.

11:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rishy.. this is 100gm.. its really good to hear that u realized that u were a frog in well... its really nice to know that u have come out of it and given new dimensions to ur life

9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home