Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Thursday, March 09, 2006

No Comments Expected for this; They are, however, Very Welcome !

Thanx all of you for your valuable suggestions that are coming in via the comments

I'd like to address each one of you one by one -

She - Spirit
I always most eagerly await your comment.
Why ?
Because you introduced me to the world of Blogging.
Now, my take on your comment.
My poem doesn't contradict my closing statement, I am loving every moment of waiting for THE SMILE of my life.
Also, I never will be ready for another relationship except a Friendship, in the near future, that is.
In the long run, DEFINITELY YES ! WHY NOT ?
Also, you've asked me to be aware of the other side of the coin, well, I am a Pro at THE OTHER SIDE of the coin, so, I TRUST myself to NOT make another MISTAKE.
(For Details, Scroll Down)
Overall Thank You once again.

Anonymous - Vikas Sharma
Thank you for motivating me to write more and also for your confidence in my work.
Sorry for giving you this work at 1 in the Morning.
I'll make sure next time I give you such work at 2 in the Morning.
;) :P :)) B-)

Anonymous - 100 gm
I actually don't know if this is what Men want from their Life Partners, but I BELIEVE in EACH and EVERY WORD of what I've written.
As far as sending this to your BF goes (with a little editing), all Copyrights and Trademarks Owned by
http://rishy1982.blogspot.com
Any violation would be COMPLETELY acceptable.
Offer Valid for Friends only.
;) :P :)) B-)

Overall, Thanks a million for your appreciation
and also for letting me know where I went wrong

Love, Regards

Rishy

Single and Loving IT :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Procrastination Sucks said...

although u didnt expect any comment on this but i will..... even this blog was interesting to read. i appreciate ur modesty.

7:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. peace maria

4:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace klara.

10:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home