Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Blog 29.04.2006

Cruising at 0.78 Mach 37K Feet high in the Air

Well, the right place to write another blog entry…..
It’s been a while and it’s taken a lot of long thoughts going

PAUSE
SHE here :-D… Yeah, too lazy to write my own blog so having a guest appearance on Rishy’s :-D… We are together flying to HE tonight!!!!!! Okay… back to him.

As I was saying
It’s been a while and it’s taken a lot of long thoughts going into this one, hope to make it special…

And yes SHE, I was about to tell everyone that you are with me and we are heading to Delhi, though the similarity ends there..

SHE’s got her Summer Internship in Delhi at Pepsi and SHE’ll be there for the next 2 months… All the Best :( we’ll miss you here in Mumbai…

Now, ME…
I am going back HOME after about 6 months for about 30 hours :((
To attend a Family Function – for those of you who know, we have a Jaagran on the Night of the 29th April 2006…

Everybody’s there, YES, Everybody, I am eagerly awaiting reaching Delhi…

Then, I’ll be heading back to Mumbai to report at my Summer Project, at Standard Chartered Bank. Will be staying at our Hostel for the next 2 months (at the very least)

I think SHE’s Dozed off, SHE is sooooo very tired and sleepy, and usko thand lag rahi hai, but even now, I can see her Enthusiasm and Anxiety and Joy which is there in her anticipation to meet HIM…

SHE just said – Mujhko thand lag rahi hai
Told ya !!

Right now I am experiencing a crescendo of mixed feelings…
Bahut achha lag raha hai ki main ghar ja raha hu…
Bahut miss kar raha hu sabko…
I believe it’s part of the Package…

Baki when my feet will be firmly on the ground….

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home