Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Thursday, November 24, 2005

I am what I am
coz of the way I have been brought up
coz of the way I have received my Education
both at Home and Outside
from My Family and Friends, Teachers and Other People I have met and interacted with
coz I am what I am.....

I am what I am
coz of the things that have happened to me in my very small existence
coz I can't change things that I don't like
coz I don't like the things I don't like
coz I am what I am

I am what I am
coz I've been there done that
and then.................

GAME OVER !

Rishy

Rishy's ME-SHE Interesting Fact No. 03 -
During our Times together, I had apologised to her at the rate of more than once everyday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home