Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Monday, January 30, 2006

Straight From The Heart !

I have so much to say….
Yet I can’t
I have so much to ask….
Yet I can’t
I have so much to do….
But if I stay this way, How will I ?

Let’s start by SAYING SOMETHING ….
That is very convenient, as I have this media to express myself

-Chemistry ? Was it, yet again?
-Why am I the way I am?
-Now what?
-The People …..The types that I have been able to classify since coming to ITM
My revelation….. My perspective…..
-Life is like Cricket, A Great Leveler
-The wise have said – Time is the Greatest Healer. arey yaar wo sach bol raheyle the,maan jao.
-The Kati “Kite” – Kati Patang
-Speak ….. Or should I just SHUT UP ?
-Why am I behaving like this ?
-A message to all of you (Actually, all of you !)

Actually, all these are what I have wanted to write during the past few days, but was unable to due to lack of time. Well, not exactly lack of time. But actually ‘coz I utilized that time for other stuff as I didn’t want to go back into MY COCOON by thinking about all this.

Ok readers, I know you are eager to know what I would have written under all these heads. I assure you you’ll read all this, and more…. Much much more..

Don’t ask why ?
If you have asked WHY, it’s because – Yeh Dil Mange More !
---The above statement is a work of fiction, and any resemblance to PEPSI ‘s Punchline is totally………………purely………………actually………………completely………………refined………………concentrated………………one minute of complete……………… CO-INCIDENCE.

ITMites, I know what thought I got into your heads… ;)

Chalo enough of Time Pass

Let’s get Back to Business

Chemistry ? Was it, yet again?


Let’s begin by telling you all that the Only One – Iklauta subject that I have ever,ever,ever,ever,ever failed in was, yes, that’s right – Chemistry.

Also I have to admit one more thing – I feel I have also failed in one more thing –
SHE-MISTRY

[ I don’t know who has coined the term, but my flatie (roommate – roomie ; flatmate - flatie) Sameer has written it on my door – don’t know why, though ]

You might agree, or disagree, or strongly agree, or strongly disagree.

But the fact is – SHE and ME had a lot of CHEMISTRY working amongst ourselves when we were together. But then, I didn’t want that kind of a relationship. After all, a very dear friend of mine has put it this way – Love is essentially Platonic, the physicality comes in later.

And so, the WE lost to ME.

I don’t repent our parting ways, SHE had a different way to look at life, I had another. And at that time, I had done what I knew to be right.

The only thing that keeps bothering me however is – Could we have been different ?

And the question was answered by SHE herself.

I had had the chance to Chat with SHE (the last time WE interacted) once after we parted ways, and that time SHE had said – “It could have been different !”

So true, SHE , so true.

Till next time

It’s coming soon, trust me - my next work of Blogging

Rishy V2

---- I believe I have made some sense, if I haven't, Let me know....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, after reading ur blogs i become senti.....and believe me i just want to ask u more and more about ur past life~~~~~~~

I know life is hard sometimes and v want to change the past, but dear thats not in our hand....so keep walking with time and forget the past.

I love to c u happy rather crying on things which were never in ur hand.....

11:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dear ! i hav little information abt ur case but the reason for which u ended up ur relationship with SHE (i mean the reason which i hav come to know )tells me that SHE did not deserve u ... SHE is not WORTHY of having u . may b SHE did not love u for the person u r but for other things. Rishy love at the age of 15 is not love . it is just infatuation . in ur case it was a very good friendship which ended on a bad note . U JUST CANNOT BROOD OVER A RELATIONSHIP FOR 8 YEARS WHICH WAS ITSELF 3 YEARS OLD . .... MOVE ON WITH LIFE ...
u r intelligent guy ...stop writing blogs abt HER ...concentrate on other things .. if u still hav spare time (which i am sure u will hav ) write blogs on other things .. u write very well ...
remember one thing u will definetily get whatever u deserve ... it may take some time ... but u will ... and the best things in life happen by chance ... so dont b desparate for anything in life .... at least not for HER ... i am 200% sure SHE does not deserve that much of attention ...
Rishy i am sorry if i hav been too harsh but i dont want to see u doing this ... this is a wastage of talent ... LIFE CANNOT STOP FOR ONE PERSON ... NEVER ..
i hav written whatever came to my mind randomly .... i hope u get the gist of it.
"The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it "

12:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna add one more thing... dont b so pessimistic ... it doesnt help

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Spirit said...

its been long since i commented... and i m sorry to say that i'll still want to write the same stuff to you... "Move On"... "Stop thinkin abt her"... " You deserve some1 MUCH better than her" ... if one simple word like chemistry can get u into hrs of brooding, then time hasnt healed ur wounds much... and u cant even blame time.. it's u rishy who has to make a conscious effort.. "Time helps those who help themselves" :D

think abt it

9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home