Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Saturday, November 26, 2005

For you......SHE

I Hide My Tears When I Say Your Name,
But The Pain In My Heart Is Still The Same.
Although I Smile & Seem Carefree,
There's No One Who Misses You More Than Me !

Original Text by snookie_abm
Thanx Snookie

Rishy

1 Comments:

Blogger Spirit said...

rishy... plz try to get over her... i'm sure you both must have tried your best... but somethings are not meant to happen.. and whatever happened was really for your best... i dont wanna see you like this... plz pull urself together :(... SHE-SILK.

9:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home