Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Monday, December 05, 2005

Just can't wait !!

Well, I am leaving for Pune tomorrow, rather today, to meet Didi, Jijaji, My Bhanja (Nephew), Mummy, Chachiji (Two of them), Cousin Brother, Didi's Parents-In-Law.

But I Just Can't Wait to Meet My Bhanja

Coz we'll be meeting for the very first time, ever.....

And well, as has been very well said -
You Don't Get A Second Chance To Make Your First Impression

So, I am looking forward to make a good first impression....

Well, nothing else to mention rite now...

But,

Keep the blogs flowing !!

Rishy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home