Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sort of A New Year Resolution .... Let's Just Hope I Can Stick To IT !!!


Hi Every1
First things First, the collage above is of my nephew who's 39 days old as of today.
I MISS HIM :(

OK, now my "Sort of A New Year Resolution"

Well, I've tried writing Serious Stuff, And Failed Miserably...

So, I've decided that the next time I blog, it'll be the Rishy who initially blogged here (Version 1), not the one who has recently been here(Version 2).

Actually , I FIRED HIM FROM MY LIFE !!
He was a sloppy worker, lousy lover, etc etc.....

Not at all qualified for the job...

So, Rishy management has decided to go back to Rishy Version 1, so as to enhance reader numbers on the blog and reader interaction through comments on the blog.

We anticipate your full support in this endeavour.

Thanking you

Sd/- Rishy

Something from Rishy V1 (for the time being)

What is the similarity between Mobile &Marriage?
Thode Din Aur Ruk Jata To Thoda Acha Model Mil Jaata!!

If you have any problem understanding the last line, get a hindi speaking friend to decode it for you.

"...... years fly by
winds flow
tears dry out
Blogs flow "

So keep the BLOGS FLOWING !!

Till next time....

Rishy V1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home