Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Monday, February 06, 2006


Nice pic, hai na ?
Found it on Orkut today...
If I have interpreted it Correctly, it tries to tell you that love is Eternal, it has always been there, and will always be there.
( Jab tak is Duniya mei murgiyan rahengi ;) HA HA HA HA HA )
I would also appreciate your interpretations of the pic.
Let's see how Similar or Different WE are.
Actually, this blog was written for one and only one thing,
which is as follows :-
I Still Love You !
I Still Want You !
A thousand times these mysteries unfold themselves like galaxies in my head
On and on these mysteries unwind themselves
Eternities still unsaid
’til you love me
Arey bhai, does anyone of you has this song by Sting ??
Yeh poochne ke liye .....
Please look into your collection and let me know...
Sting - A Thousand Years
You can also post a Comment about this Blog JUST LIKE THAT !
Keep the blogs Flowing !
Regards !
Cheers !
May Love Prevail Everywhere, Forever for Every ONE !
Rishy V1 , YES , V1
coz V2 may be Rocking
BUT
V1 Will Rock and Rule
Promise !

3 Comments:

Blogger Spirit said...

Going by the pic,


Love seems at its best at initial and burgeoning stages. Cant infer more about later changes. But technically , the figure of love is expected to disfigure once it ripens.



SHri.

11:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would really love to eat such heart shaped yolks.....

jokes apart...the matter u wrote is just apt looking at the pic. I too believe that love is eternal and it comes as a bliss when u'r true.....

so moral of the story is "LOVE someone for the reason and let that reason be LOVE".

Keep loving and enjoy life....

11:39 AM

 
Blogger Spirit said...

Oops .... The last comment was written thinking that the yolks are on a stove :D. So the "disfiguring" thing is implied when it gets cooked ..


Did I think too deeply ??


SHri.

11:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home