Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India * A/S/L - 24/M/English,Hindi,Panjabi,Bengali * Currently - Berozgar * Birthday - 4th October * Love Playing Basketball and eating Chocolates * Love to eat Panjabi Food * .....More about me in My Blogs *

Saturday, February 04, 2006

well ....

Hi all
This one is gonna be a small one
I, with my friends participated in an inter college dance competition yesterday, but we didn't win....
But one thing that I'll mention here is that we did a Great Job, given we had a lot of constraints...
Also, special mention of Neha Srivastav, who danced in spite of having a very bad foot... and danced well...
Also, thank you every one else in the team, it was a great experience...
Hope that we work together again...
Keep the Blogs Flowing
Regards
Rishy

1 Comments:

Blogger Spirit said...

For the benefit of the readers, I was his partner for a part of the dance. Rishy you are a wonderful dancer... the moves come natural to you and u make the steps easy and fun for ur partner as well. Keep making use of ur talent. And yes, it was a LOT of fun working in the team and putting together the dance. guess what, i too ll write abt it in my blog :D. SHE-silk

12:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home